Facebook Image Size Cheat Sheet 2017
Facebook image size tends to change slightly overtime when new layouts have been updated. Use the below guide to help you get the best results in your social media accounts.
Facebook Image Size Guidelines:
Facebook Profile Image Guidelines:
- At least 180 x 180 pixels (will appear as 160 x 160 pixels)
- Image thumbnail will appear throughout Facebook as 32 x 32 pixels
This will be the image or photo that represents you or your business on Facebook.
Facebook Cover Photo Guidelines:
- At least 828 x 315 pixels (anything less will be stretched)
Facebook Shared Images Guidelines:
- Recommended size is 1200 x 630 pixels (minimum 399 x 150 pixels)
- Images will be automatically trimmed to suite size of screen / device viewing
Facebook Shared Links Guidelines:
- Recommended size is 1200 x 627 pixels
- Square Photo ranges from 154 x 154 to 116 x 116 pixels
Facebook will always auto scale the images uploaded. Try to stick this cheat sheet we have put together for you as guide for best results.
Go to www.facebook.com today and update those images!